Really Right Stuff SOAR SC-ARC R-Lock Lever-Release Bipod Clamp
The R-LOCK feature in the clamp is a 5mm pin that mates with corresponding R-LOCK holes in the rail. The pin is spring-loaded to automatically engage the R-LOCK holes or be pushed down by non-R-LOCK rails, making it compatible with a wider range of “arca-type” rails. The user also has the option to disengage the pin at their discretion for rapid re-positioning.
With our Patented Dual Clamp design, the SC-ARC easily attaches to RRS-compatible dovetails and sections of Picatinny. Designed so users can attach directly to any ARMS-17S compatible bipods or any other application requiring the ARMS-17S platform.
- B&T Industries’ Atlas A.R.M.S.-17s bipods
- Thunder Beast Arms TBAC
- Magpul A.R.M.S. 17S Style
- All other A.R.M.S.-17S applications
- R-Lock R-LOCK (short for Rapid-Lock) System adds unique safety-stop features which are built in to both a mounting rail and quick-release clamp that adhere to the RRS 1.5” Standard. The advantage of the System is the user has multiple “hard-stop” positions along the rail while retaining smooth edges and corners for maximum ergonomics and a snag-free interface that is inherently resistant to wearing down. The ”hard-stop” feature is comprised of a 5mm diameter steel pin that engages 5.5mm diameter holes in the rail. In addition to supplementing the traditional friction-based clamping mechanism, the interface prevents unintentional repositioning of the rail within the clamp when the R-LOCK is engaged.
- Easy Top-Loading: In one quick action, the clamp can go from closed to fully open, allowing easy top-loading of RRS Dovetail and arca-swiss compatible quick-release plates; no more lost shots while fumbling to feed the plates into the end of the clamp
- Visual Confirmation of Lock Position: You can readily observe if the lever is locked, half-open or fully open
- Jaw Length: 1.97"/ 50mm
- Width: 2.94"/ 74.6mm
- Height: 0.7"/ 17.4mm
- Weight: 3.8oz/107g including hardware
In the Box
- (1) SC-ARC Clamp