Really Right Stuff SOAR SC-LR Lever-Release Bipod Clamp
The SC-LR SOAR Lever-Release Clamp is the perfect fit for shooting enthusiasts. With our Patented Dual Clamp design, the SC-LR easily attaches to RRS-compatible dovetails and sections of Picatinny. Designed so users can use with any of our ballheads our as an add-on with an adapter to your favorite bipod.
- Easy Top-Loading: In one quick action, the clamp can go from closed to fully open, allowing easy top-loading of RRS Dovetail and arca-swiss compatible quick-release plates; no more lost shots while fumbling to feed the plates into the end of the clamp
- Visual Confirmation of Lock Position: You can readily observe if the lever is locked, half-open or fully open
- Low Profile: The lever does not protrude above or below the top or bottom of the clamp, and, in the closed position, the lever closely hugs the contours of the clamp; this makes it less of a "weed catcher" in the field and reduces the chance of being damaged in a fall
- Dominant Lever Throw, Adjustment: With our new clamp design the user is able to rotate the lever 180 degrees while in the open position to change the direction the throw under pressure
- Super Tough, Reliable: The Stainless Steel lever delivers a lifetime of wear and rides on a self-lubricating, wear-resistant bronze bearing surface; delivers 50lbs. of holding power under full compression (the fully closed position) with our plates; this is more than sufficient for any practical shooting application
- Laser Engraved for precise and repeatable plate alignment
- Jaw Length: 1.97"/ 50mm
- Width: 2.94"/ 74.6mm
- Height: 0.7"/ 17.4mm
- Weight: 3.8oz/107g including hardware
- Center Hole not threaded; comes with one 1/4"-20 x 5/8" flathead screw and hex key
There are no reviews yet.